64. Pula Film Festival open call for professional accreditation for film professionals.
Professional accreditation is exclusively intended for persons and professionals active and employed in national and foreign film industry: directors, actors, producers, distributors, cultural and artistic workers in film domain, teachers and students of The academy of Dramatic Art, film employees, script writers, film theoreticians, film critics, film festival organizers, event managers, promoters, and representatives of diplomatic bodies of the Festival film participating countries, etc.
If you do not belong to any of these categories your application form will not be considered.
The professional accreditation enables you access to:
- Free entry to complete film programme
- Free entry to The Opening Ceremony Celebration and Festival entertainment programme
- Participation in programme Pula PROfessional, intended for professional workers in AV industry, and to AV Media students. To read more about this programme please go to: Pula PRO
- Press centre services, daily event schedule, all necessary assistance in coordinating interviews with film guests.
- Participation in daily media conference.
- Free ride on all city bus lines
- Use of Festival Videobar at Circolo, Carrarina 1/1
Submissions deadline: 8nd of July, 2017.
The PFF will promptly inform you about accreditation approval.
The PFF reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation.
Professional accreditation price: 100,00 kn. Accreditation fee is to be paid at the Festival Info Point, Giardini, upon arrival, or in advance: payment details can be found here
Approved accreditations are to be collected from the Accreditation Office (please bring your payment confirmation with you) in Circolo (The Italian Community Club), Carrarina 1 (Carrara Street, 1), Pula, starting from Thursday 13th of July.
If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you are looking for accommodation in Pula, please contact official festival accommodation provider:
Professional accreditation - Application form