PRESS accreditations for the 67th Pula Film Festival
The deadline for submitting is 5 July 2020.
According to the type of media press accreditations will be limited:
- TV stations: 6 accreditation per each TV station
- Print Media: 5 accreditation per each print media
- Radio stations: 4 accreditation per each radio station
- Web portals: 3 accreditation per each web portal
The Festival reserves the right to accept or reject the requested accreditation.
Press accreditation enables you:
- Press centre services, daily schedule, interview booking assistance
- Participation in daily press conferences
- Free entry to all screenings
Accreditations are to be collected from the accreditation office at the Italian Culture Club - Circolo, Carrarina 1, Pula from Friday 17 July.
For additional information, please contact email@example.com
TIME EMBARGO on electronic media publication: Film reviews of the National Programme are not to be published in any electronic media (including daily newspaper web sites) by journalists who have viewed Press screening before the film evening screening in the Arena.
For the accommodation enquiries feel free to contact our official Festival Hotel House:
Tel. + 385 (0) 52 529 434