DIRECTOR: Bruno Pavić
YEAR / DURATION: 2020. • 70’
GENRE: documentary hybrid
- SCREENPLAY: Bruno Pavić
- CINEMATOGRAPHY: Andrea Kaštelan
- EDITORS: Slobodan Jokić, Dragan Đokić
- SCORE: Vjeran Šalamon
- PRODUCER: Ivan Perić
- PRODUCTION COMPANY : Udruga Kazimir
- SALES AGENT : Antidote Sales LLC
- FESTIVALS AND AWARDS : Jihlava International Documentary Film Festival, Trieste Film Festival i SEEfest Los Angeles
An unusual coexistence between people and industry in a small coastal town. A small coastal area has been destroyed by the presence of industrial facilities. Four protagonists are fighting for their own survival among these dangerous facilities or they live in harmonious coexistence with them. Everyday scenes intertwine with different art performances, depicting the adjustment of people and animals to the degraded environment.
About the director
Bruno Pavić (Zagreb, 1988), graduated from the Film and Video Department of the Arts Academy in Split, and later earned his MA from Department of Film, Media Art and Animation at the same Academy. He has been making live-action and documentary films, and video art, and his work has been screened at Croatian and international film festivals and exhibitions.
- INK – 18.07