DIRECTOR: Mascha Halberstad
COUNTRY: Netherlands, Belgium
YEAR / DURATION: 2022 • 72’
GENRE: Animation 6+
- SCREENPLAY: Fiona van Heemstra (based on the book De wraak van Knor by Tosca Menten)
- CINEMATOGRAPHY: Peter Mansfelt
- EDITORS: Mascha Halberstad
- SCORE: Rutger Reinders
- VOICES: Kees Prins, Hiba Ghafry, Jelka van Houten, Henry van Loon, Matsen Montsma, Loes Luca, Johnny Kraaijkamp, Alex Klaasen, Remko Vrijdag
- PRODUCER: Marleen Slot
- COMPANY: Viking Film
- FESTIVALS AND AWARDS : Berlin Film Festival
When 9-year-old Babs receives a pig named Oink as a present from her grandfather, she convinces her parents to let her keep it on the condition that Oink follows a course in puppy training. But her parents are not the biggest threat to Oink, because her grandfather is secretly taking part in a sausage competition organized by The Society for Meat Products from Fresh Pigs.
About the director
Mascha Halberstad (1973) is a director specialised in animation, particularly stop motion. She attended the ArtEZ Art Academy in Arnhem. In her studio Superfelix, she has created animation for several award-winning short films that have been screened at renowned film festivals.
- INK – 20.07.2022