DIRECTOR: Eduard Galić
YEAR/DURATION: 2022. • 103’
- SCREENPLAY: Dominik Galić
- CINEMATOGRAPHY: Filip Starešinić
- EDITOR: Ivana Fumić
- PRODUCTION DESIGN: Miljenko Sekulić
- COSTUME DESIGN: Goranka Krpan
- SOUND: Dario Domitrović, Dušan Maksimovski, Daniel Golem
- SCORE: Ante Gelo
- MAKE UP: Ana Bulajić Črček, Ivana Pralija
- VISUAL EFFECTS: Goran Đukanović, Krsto Jaram, Vision Team d.o.o.
- SPECIAL EFFECTS: Zvonimir Krivec
- LEAD ACTRESS: Zala Đurić
- LEAD ACTOR: Marko Petrić
- SUPPORTING ACTRESSES: Maša Đorđević, Matija Prskalo, Josipa Anković
- SUPPORTING ACTORS: Toni Gojanović, Muhamed Hadžović, Filip Mayer, Josip Ledina, Andrej Dojkić, Žarko Potočnjak, Ermin Sijamija
- PRODUCERS: Dominik Galić, Robert Piršl
- COPRODUCED BY : Dario Domitrović (Embrio Production)
- COMPANY: Umjetnička organizacija MissArt
- DISTRIBUTION Duplicato Media d.o.o.
- SALES AGENT: MEDIA MOVE
A young American is trying to find a man from her past, but he is never to be found, during the largest conflict on European soil since World War II – the battle of Vukovar. It is a search of identity and truth at a place where truth is selective, elusive, and even feared. A quest for faith, connection, and redemption simmers beneath the search.
About the director
Eduard Galić (Trogir, 1936) is a Croatian film and TV director and screenwriter, and is considered the most prolific director in Croatia with a career spanning more than 45 years. He has directed numerous TV dramas, TV series, documentary films, three feature films (For Good Old Times, 2018), and a hundred different TV works.
- Arena – 16.07
- Valli Cinema – 17.07