THE MANDELA EFFECT
DIRECTOR: Mihajlo Vitezović
YEAR / DURATION: 2020. • 7’
GENRE: science fiction, drama
- SCREENPLAY: Mihajlo Vitezović
- CINEMATOGRAPHY: Đorđe Milosavljević Gera
- EDITOR: Mihajlo Vitezović
- CAST: Milica Petrović, Petar Kokinović, Jelena Vitezović, Miloš Krasulja
- PRODUCER: Mihajlo Vitezović, Jelena Vitezović
- SCHOOL: Akademija umetnosti Novi Sad
- FESTIVALS: Mr Vorky Film Festival (Grand Prix for best short film), Jahorina Film Festival (Best Experimental Film)
Sanja is under interrogation at an undisclosed location. She works at a video rental store and finds an unmarked VHS cassette which contains a commercial break from a TV channel from an alternate universe in which the Yugoslav history has taken a different turn.
About the director
Mihajlo Vitezović (Belgrade, 1991) graduated in dramaturgy from the Academy of Arts in Belgrade and is currently a graduate student in multimedia directing at the Academy of Arts in Novi Sad. He has written a number of screenplays for live action and documentary films, as well as drama texts for theatre productions. The Mandela Effect is his directorial debut.
- 18.07. Valli Cinema