DIRECTOR: Jovana Avramović
YEAR / DURATIONE: 2021. • 22’
GENRE: coming of age, drama
- SCREENPLAY: Sara Đurović
- CINEMATOGRAPHY: Ana Melentijević
- EDITOR: Tamara Kostić
- SCORE: Uroš Vukašinović, Nemanja Petrović, Željko Ćirović
- CAST: Jana Bjelica, Jovan Jovanović, Sunčica Milanović, Tatjana Vančelovski, Gordana Dimić, Peđa Bjelac
- PRODUCER: Aleksa Borković
- SCHOOL: Fakultet dramskih umetnosti Beograd Faculty of Dramatic Arts, Belgrade
- FESTIVALS: Anatolian Short Film Festival, Istanbul, Turkey, 2021; Indie Shorts Awards Cannes, Cannes, France, 2021; Ca’ Foscari Short Film Festival, Venice, Italy, 2021; International Women Filmmakers Festival, Izmir, Turkey, 2021; Martovski – Belgrade documentary and short film festival, Belgrade, Serbia, 2021; SEEfest / South East European Film Festival, Los Angeles, USA, 2021
In a claustrophobic small industrial town, Olja, a disaffected eighteen-year-old, lives in a family filled with misunderstanding. When her brother’s girlfriend visits her family, she faces the loss of the only person she cared about. Furious with everybody around her, she is stuck in a place where she doesn’t know what to do.
About the director
Jovana Avramović is a Serbian director. She graduated from the Faculty of Dramatic Arts in Belgrade, where she teaches film and TV directing, and she also works as a casting director at Pajper casting agency.
- 18.07. Valli Cinema