MINORITY CROATIAN CO-PRODUCTION
SOUTH WIND 2 – SPEED UP (Južni vetar 2 – Ubrzanje)
DIRECTOR: Miloš Avramović
COUNTRY: Serbia, Croatia
YEAR / DURATION: 2021 • 126’
GENRE: thriller, action, drama
- SCREENPLAY: Petar Mihajlović, Miloš Avramović
- CINEMATOGRAPHY: Lazar Radić
- ACTORS: Miloš Biković, Zachary Baharov, Jovana Stojiljković, Luka Grbić, Miodrag Radonjić, Predrag Miki Manojlović, Anastasia Everall
- EDITOR: Lazar Predojev
- SCORE: Aleksandar Ranđelović
- PRODUCERS: Tatjana Žeželj Gojković, Miloš Avramović
- PRODUCTION COMPANY: Režim d.o.o.
- COPRODUCERS – COPRODUCED BY: BY Telekom Srbija, Archangel Digital Studios, Film District, Archangel Studios (Serbia), Telefim (Croatia
Drug lord Petar Marash uses all the advantages of his newly acquired status of the untouchable leader of the Serbian underground protected by the state itself. Wanting to expand his business and become legal, Marash invests illegally acquired money in legal businesses. While looking for a favorable opportunity, he goes to eastern Serbia with his faithful Baća on an assignment. There, he finds news that will force him to change plans immediately.
About the director
Miloš Avramović (Belgrade, 1978) graduated from the Department of Film Directing at the Academy of Arts in 2006 with his feature film debut The Tailor’s Secret. He has made several short films that have been screened at numerous festivals. Some of the projects he has worked on include the TV series Black Sun, Čižmaši, Folk, and the film Parade. He has directed and co-written the successful film and series South Wind (2018/2020).
- Arena – 19.07